Enjoy Music & Learn.
Wow. It is a new experience for us. Good luck..from south korea
Thank you đ
keep it up
Hello, I hear you from Mexico
listening to them from Monterrey Nuevo LeÃŗn
Very good radio, I listen to them from Santiago de Chile
I heard a sinhala song.
Srilanka āļļāļ¯ුāļŊ්āļŊ
Bala wela welapemi nelaganu Ber hanthana sihine sinduwa denna.mama chaminda ratnapure.ulsan hitiye
āļ¸āļ¸ Sanath Karandana āˇැāļŠ āļ⎠ේ āˇෝāļŊ් āˇ්āļģී āļŊංāļා āļාāļąාāļ´āļි āļාāļģ්āļēාāļŊāļēේ Consular Officer āļŊෙāˇ. āļ´ාāˇ්āļ´ෝāļ§්, Driving License, āļāļ´්āļ´ැāļą්āļą , āļ¸āļģāļĢ, āļĸංāļāļ¸ āˇේāˇා āļāļ§āļēුāļු āļ⎠ේ āļ¸āļ¸. 2014-2018 āļාāļŊāļē āļ āļāļģāļුāļģ. āļ āļාāļŊāļēේ āļāļē āļ´ැāļ්āļේ āļ¸ැāļģුāļą āļŊංāļාāˇේ āļ āļēāļේ āļ¸ෘāļ āļ¯ේ⎠āļŊංāļාāˇāļ§ āļēැāˇීāļ¸āļ§ āļāļ§āļēුāļු āļāļģāļŊා āļිāļēෙāļąāˇා. āļාāļąාāļ´āļි āļĸංāļāļ¸ āˇේāˇාāļ¯ āˇāļ´āļēා āļිāļļෙāļąāˇා. āļāļŊ්āˇාāļą් āļැāļŊුāļ¸් āļ āļැāļą āˇොāļŗāļ§ āļ¯āļą්āļąāˇා. āļāļිāļą් āļ¸āļ¸ āˇැāļි āļāļ´āļģිāļ¸āļēෙāļą් āˇේāˇāļēāļ් āļ¯ුāļą්āļąා. āļ¸ේ āļāļą්āļŊāļēිāļą් radio station āļāļ āļ āˇāļ¸්āļļāļēෙāļą් āļ āˇුāˇුāļąේ. āļ¸ේāļ āļāļģāļą්āļąේ āļāļŊ්āˇාāļą් āˇැāļŠ āļāļģāļą āļ āļ´ේāļ¸ āļāļ§්āļ§ිāļēāļ්āļ¯ āļිāļēāļŊ āļ¯ැāļąāļāļą්āļą āļැāļ¸āļිāļēි. āļ¸āļේ āˇුāļˇ āļ´ැāļුāļ¸් āļāļļāļŊාāļ§. āļāļŊ්āˇාāļą් āļැāļŊුāļ¸්⎠āļ¸āļāļ් āļ⎠ා āļිāļēāļą්āļą.
I am listening your station from Los Angeles CA, Very clear station I ever listened .NICEđ
why it playing india music? no korean radio
Hello, this station used to play good Korean songs before. What happened? Did the radio got transferred to someone else? Of course, there is nothing bad with the songs playing right now, but I was wondering what happened. :)
Wow. It is a new experience for us. Good luck..from south korea
ReplyDeleteThank you đ
Deletekeep it up
ReplyDeleteHello, I hear you from Mexico
ReplyDeletelistening to them from Monterrey Nuevo LeÃŗn
ReplyDeleteVery good radio, I listen to them from Santiago de Chile
ReplyDeleteI heard a sinhala song.
ReplyDeleteSrilanka āļļāļ¯ුāļŊ්āļŊ
ReplyDeleteBala wela welapemi nelaganu Ber hanthana sihine sinduwa denna.mama chaminda ratnapure.ulsan hitiye
ReplyDeleteāļ¸āļ¸ Sanath Karandana āˇැāļŠ āļ⎠ේ āˇෝāļŊ් āˇ්āļģී āļŊංāļා āļාāļąාāļ´āļි āļාāļģ්āļēාāļŊāļēේ Consular Officer āļŊෙāˇ. āļ´ාāˇ්āļ´ෝāļ§්, Driving License, āļāļ´්āļ´ැāļą්āļą , āļ¸āļģāļĢ, āļĸංāļāļ¸ āˇේāˇා āļāļ§āļēුāļු āļ⎠ේ āļ¸āļ¸. 2014-2018 āļාāļŊāļē āļ āļāļģāļුāļģ. āļ āļාāļŊāļēේ āļāļē āļ´ැāļ්āļේ āļ¸ැāļģුāļą āļŊංāļාāˇේ āļ āļēāļේ āļ¸ෘāļ āļ¯ේ⎠āļŊංāļාāˇāļ§ āļēැāˇීāļ¸āļ§ āļāļ§āļēුāļු āļāļģāļŊා āļිāļēෙāļąāˇා. āļාāļąාāļ´āļි āļĸංāļāļ¸ āˇේāˇාāļ¯ āˇāļ´āļēා āļිāļļෙāļąāˇා. āļāļŊ්āˇාāļą් āļැāļŊුāļ¸් āļ āļැāļą āˇොāļŗāļ§ āļ¯āļą්āļąāˇා. āļāļිāļą් āļ¸āļ¸ āˇැāļි āļāļ´āļģිāļ¸āļēෙāļą් āˇේāˇāļēāļ් āļ¯ුāļą්āļąා. āļ¸ේ āļāļą්āļŊāļēිāļą් radio station āļāļ āļ āˇāļ¸්āļļāļēෙāļą් āļ āˇුāˇුāļąේ. āļ¸ේāļ āļāļģāļą්āļąේ āļāļŊ්āˇාāļą් āˇැāļŠ āļāļģāļą āļ āļ´ේāļ¸ āļāļ§්āļ§ිāļēāļ්āļ¯ āļිāļēāļŊ āļ¯ැāļąāļāļą්āļą āļැāļ¸āļිāļēි. āļ¸āļේ āˇුāļˇ āļ´ැāļුāļ¸් āļāļļāļŊාāļ§. āļāļŊ්āˇාāļą් āļැāļŊුāļ¸්⎠āļ¸āļāļ් āļ⎠ා āļිāļēāļą්āļą.
ReplyDeleteI am listening your station from Los Angeles CA, Very clear station I ever listened .NICEđ
ReplyDeletewhy it playing india music? no korean radio
ReplyDeleteHello, this station used to play good Korean songs before. What happened? Did the radio got transferred to someone else? Of course, there is nothing bad with the songs playing right now, but I was wondering what happened. :)
ReplyDelete